[Moin-user] How can I customize the colors in the gui editor?

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 13:33:53 EST 2008

--- "Steven W. Orr" <steveo at syslang.net> wrote:

> On Monday, Jan 21st 2008 at 11:15 -0000, quoth Gnarlodious:
>
> =>On 1/21/08, Steven W. Orr wrote:
> =>
> =>> Can I change the default in the GUI Editor so that the command
> and
> =>> comment lines are in something more readable than red.
> =>
> =>You will have to get busy with CSS. The best way to do this is to
> find
> =>your theme's CSS files that are serving up the colors you see.
>
> That's what I was looking for. Thanks. And in the interests of easily
>
> locating low-hanging fruit, can you tell me which css file to start
> with?

A good tool to use is Firefox with the Web Developer add-on extension.
Load the target web page, select Tools, Web Developer, CSS, View Style
Information (or just Ctrl-shift-Y).  Move the mouse pointer over the
element you want to change and click. This displays everything you need
to know about the CSS source file or files.

Roger Haase