[Moin-user] Update 1.5.8->1.6.1 Categories disappeared

Kari.Likovuori at tem.fi Kari.Likovuori at tem.fi
Mon Feb 18 05:59:09 EST 2008

I just upgarded my MoinMoin from 1.5.8 to 1.6.1. After hours of
struggling with the migration of data I got Moin up and running but...

It seems that all Categories are now missing. The category links are
there in the bottom of pages but when I click  a link I only get the
general help page on how to create Categories. It does'n help if I
remove the category and add it again. What's going on...?

Other problem is this (the links are in Finnish but you'll get the
point...):

 * [[VNTHY:n_DNS-nimipalvelu]]

That link is interpreted as InterWiki-link:

 * [InterWiki picture]n_DNS-nimipalvelu

But it's not the colon itself that is the problem, for example this is
working ok:

 * [[SMTP-reititys_VNTHY:n_verkossa]]

All the pages are accessible by the search or by the "show all pages",
only the normal rendering is broken.

How can I disable that totally useless InterWiki functionality? Or is
there some other way to format that link. There are 10's or 100's of
links with a colon on it.

-=Kari=-