[Moin-user] certain words link to

klaas.holwerda ngi at klaasholwerda.nl
Sat Aug 16 19:01:54 EDT 2008

Thomas Waldmann wrote:
>> I would like it to be the same as a TwikiWord, ...
>>

> Did you ever use TWiki? :D

Right, that is where i came from, and they do have that alias system :-(
And lots of other things, still i like Moinmoin more, its just so much
easier to setup, and maintain.
But still an alias system would be handy to have in Moinmoin :-)

But i think i just need to write a macro to do it.
Your trick with a page in between  i use now. But in fact i would like
to use such alias not just for sites, but for classnames, functions etc.
to be linked directly to the right doxygen documentation.
I now constantly need to type  <<Dox(myClassName )>>, and since the wiki
is about documenting the C++  library, that becomes a bit to much.
It would be much easier to just have this done automatically.

Klaas