[Moin-user] why do I have to double click 1st link?

Brent S. Elmer webe3vt at aim.com
Wed Aug 13 13:50:55 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-13 at 19:03 +0200, Radomir Dopieralski wrote:
> Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 12:58:52PM -0400:
> > I click on a link called DemandManagement and nothing happens except
> > that the browser URL changes to
> >
> > http://profitwiki.xxx.com/profitwiki//DemandManagement
>
> [...]
>
> > I don't know what can be causing this behavior or how to fix it.  Does
> > anyone have any ideas.
>
> I think your url rewrite rules may be broken, and
> Moin has trouble guessing how much of the url is the page name.

If you mean these lines in farmconfig.py, here is what I have:

wikis = [
    # Standalone server needs the port e.g. localhost:8000
    # Twisted server can now use the port, too.

    # wikiname,     url regular expression (no protocol)
    # ---------------------------------------------------------------
    #("profitwiki",  r".*"),   # this is ok for a single wiki
    ("profitwiki",  r"^profitwiki.xxx.yyy.com/profitwiki/.*$"),
    ("infrawiki",  r"^profitwiki.xxx.yyy.com/infrawiki/.*$"),
    ("profitwiki",  r"^profitwiki/profitwiki/.*$"),
    ("infrawiki",  r"^profitwiki/infrawiki/.*$"),
    # for multiple wikis, do something like this:
    #("moinmoin",    r"^moinmo.in/.*$"),
    #("moinmaster",  r"^master.moinmo.in/.*$"),
]

I have two wikis in the farm(profitwiki and infrawiki).  The 2nd pair of
lines allow me to not have to enter xxx.yyy.com for the URL since that
is in my search path.  I tried commenting out the 2nd pair of lines to
see if that was the problem.  It didn't change anything except that I
had to enter the full URL to get to the wiki.

/etc/apache2/sites-available/default has the following to make
profitwiki the default for the computer:

	<Directory /var/www/>
		AllowOverride None
		Order allow,deny
		allow from all
		# This directive allows us to have apache2's default start page
                # in /apache2-default/, but still have / go to the right
place
                #RedirectMatch ^/$ /apache2-default/
                RedirectMatch ^/$ /profitwiki/
	</Directory>

With this setup, all I have to enter for the URL in my browser to go to
profitwiki the default wiki is profitwiki.