[Moin-user] common user homepages

mail at heavy.ch mail at heavy.ch
Wed Aug 6 06:45:27 EDT 2008

Hi Ted

You also need to change the intermap.txt on every wiki's data dir. only
edit your "main" intermap.txt is not enough. I'm using symlink for this,
so I do have a central intermap.txt file...

the config option "shared_intermap" did not working in my config (don't
know why). also don't forget to set a interwikiname for every wiki

bye
Marcel