[Moin-user] textchas_disabled_group = u"Known"?

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Mon Apr 28 10:23:43 EDT 2008

> I've tried the above setting, but it doesn't seem to be supported. Or
> maybe I did something wrong?

Pseudogroups (Trusted, Known, All) are not supported. And as spammers
create accounts these days, I am not sure that would make sense...

So please use some group page like TrustedEditorGroup and put the user
names on it. Either leave that group page unprotected or protect it with
ACLs so that any group member can add new members.

> Also, is there a way to limit xmlrpc access to certain users or user groups?

xmlrpc calls should follow the ACLs as web userinterface accesses do.

> Finally, is there a way to send notification emails for changes to
> attachments (upload, replacement, deletion)?

I don't think so (for moin < 1.7). In moin 1.7 there are some changes in
the notification system, maybe try if it works there.