[Moin-user] UserPrefs, new page templates etc. not working?

Kari.Likovuori at tem.fi Kari.Likovuori at tem.fi
Mon Apr 28 04:24:57 EDT 2008

What could be wrong? After migration from 1.5.8 -> 1.6.2 none of the
"system action pages" like UserPreferences, Template creation or even
creation of the new page does not work anymore.

For example when I click UserPreferences I don't get a page with form
fields but literally a page like below:

-----
UserPreferences

Creating a profile

Please fill out ?GetText(Name), ?GetText(Password), ?GetText(Password
repeat) and ?GetText(Email).

(!) It is best to choose a WikiName (like FirstnameLastname) as username
to get your changes and signatures link back to your WikiHomepage. Your
email is needed for you to be able to get notifications on page changes
and to recover lost login data.

If you click on ?GetText(Create Profile), a user profile will be created
for you.
-----

Or when trying to create a new page by cliking a "?"...

-----
This page does not exist yet. You can create a new empty page, or use
one of the page templates.

?Action(edit,Create new empty page)

Or choose a page template to create an already-formatted page:
-----

-=Kari=-