[Moin-user] Migration from 1.2.1 to 1.5.9

Suresh Krishna suresh.madhuvarsu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 17:57:46 EDT 2008

Hi,

Thanks for all the suggestions. I was able to successfully able to migrate
the 1.2.1 data to 1.6.3 wiki and also able to run the wiki.
Of course right now its under the testing server.
Is there anyway to turn off the "Login" mechanism. I mean, i am hosting it
in the intranet. So anyone should be able to edit the pages and there is no
need to have special user login for Wiki. Is there any setting or attribute
that i need to set ?

Thanks,
Krishna