[Moin-user] Specific languange and [[TableOfContents]] macro problem.

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Thu Apr 24 06:52:50 EDT 2008

> >> Dear users, I migrated the job's wiki las week. It is a Debian system
> >> and it was running Moinmoin 1.3.x. Now, it's running 1.5.8 Moin's version.

Well, if you insist on running 1.5, I suggest you run 1.5.9 as it has
some more fixes.

But it would be a much better idea to upgrade to 1.6.3 - if you find
bugs there, we'll try to fix them (but there won't be any changes in
1.5).

> >> If I set language_default = 'es' at its config file, the
> >> [[TableOfContents]] don't work properly. I mean, the title of the table
> >> of contents shows HTML code. It do not happen when I set this variable
> >> to another thing (en, pt, fr).
> >>
> >> Suggestions?!

This wiki runs current 1.6.x version and it looks like it was fixed:

http://master.moinmo.in/AyudaSobreConfiguraci%C3%B3n