[Moin-user] Moin on XP box / apache error 403

Mauricio Hernandez mhz.chile at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 00:10:09 EDT 2008

Moin you all,

I have followed instructions from HelpOnInstalling/ApacheOnWin32. I
have tried 3 times, with exact same results, no matter what I do, I
always get "Forbidden" error. I even think that page has got a typo
because IIRC, the paths should have "\\" instead of a single "\".

Apache is indeed working fine, it is just the wiki instance that is failing.

My idea is to install Python 2.5, Apache and Moin 1.6.x on C: and
create the wiki instance on D:

 * Any of you experienced same problems?
 * Which info could I provide in order to get some help?

--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.

[Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales o acentos para evitar
conflictos de lectura entre sistemas]