[Moin-user] MoinMoin and mod_auth_sspi setup problem

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Mon Apr 14 09:02:21 EDT 2008

> I'm trying to setup MoinMoin 1.6.2 on Apache 2.2.8 with mod_auth_sspi
> 1.0.4. I've made the changes to httpd.conf and wikiconfig.py as
> described in ApacheOnWin32withDomainauthentication. When opening the
> browser and trying to access the wiki page I'm now getting the
> following messages:
> TypeError
> 'module' object is not callable

This is likely because your import of the auth function is not correct
(and likely that wiki page is outdated).

For 1.6.x it should be:

from MoinMoin.auth.http import http
from MoinMoin.auth import moin_session
auth = [http, moin_session]

It would be great if you could proofread and fix the page on
http://master16.moinmo.in/