[Moin-user] LDAP authentication

Mark.Ziegler at weinig.de Mark.Ziegler at weinig.de
Mon Sep 24 05:07:09 EDT 2007

Hello,

we are using MoinMoin now for many years and have a stable, well
maintained 1.5.8 installation.

Since some month we also have an openldap server running.
Some sevices like apache, linux boxes and others are using ldap now.
Next step is MoinMoin and ldap.

I searched http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ for ldap and found a lot of
information, but no step-by-step guide.

My questions would be:
 * does MoinMoin has LDAP support included? Which resources do I need?
 * which settings has to be done? Which files has to be edited?
 * Can someone provide detailed information?

If we succeed I would spend some time on collecting information and
writing some nice doc for the community.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Best regards,

Mark Ziegler

Softwareentwicklung | Software development

MICHAEL WEINIG AG
Weinigstrasse 2/4. 97941 Tauberbischofsheim. Deutschland | Germany
Phone +49 (0) 9341 86-1726  .  Fax +49 (0) 9341 86-1702
mark.ziegler at weinig.de . http://www.weinig.com

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:  Dr. Thomas Bach
Vorstand: Rainer Hundsdörfer (Vorsitzender), Dr. Dieter Japs, Karl Wachter
Sitz Tauberbischofsheim , Registergericht Mannheim HRB 560227
UST / ID-Nr. DE 146587898