[Moin-user] Changing the search result background

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 15:11:07 EDT 2007

--- Preben Randhol <randhol+moinmoin at pvv.org> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm trying to find out where I can change the colour of the search
> result highlighting in a theme.
>
> I mean now when I search for say "bash" I get the page up with a blue
> background for all the words bash in the page. It doesn't fit in my
> theme, but I have problems finding out where to change it.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Preben

I think you want to override this:

strong.highlight
{
	background-color: #CCE0FF;
	padding: 1pt;
}

... which is defined in several themes within common.css.

If you are a Firefox user and have the Web Developer addon installed, a
ctrl-shift-Y will show the css attributes of elements as you run the
mouse over them.

Roger Haase