[Moin-user] ACL from where??

Michael Matthews mjmatthews1 at rcn.com
Tue Nov 27 16:59:58 EST 2007

moin 1.5.7

I created a page using Project template. The acl below was automatically
embedded. Don't really know what this means or where it came from but it
kept user from reading page. I have not implemented any groups unless
these are implemented by default. If so I have no idea what to do with
them or where they are.

#acl Project/AdminGroup:admin,read,write,delete,revert
Project/ReadWriteGroup:read,write,delete Project/ReadGroup:read

THis is in wikiconfig.py and is what I want put in as default.

    acl_rights_before = u"mjmatthews:read,write,delete,revert,admin"
    acl_rights_default = u"All:read,write,delete,revert"

I am on the verge of getting user participation for this wiki and I do
not want to confuse everyone (including myself) with covert acl
embedding. I have read ACL Help and am not entirely clear on
implementation. Can someone explain what happened?

thanks in advance