[Moin-user] An Appreciation - Thanks for all the MoinMoin

Thilo Pfennig tp at pfennigsolutions.de
Mon Nov 19 06:20:49 EST 2007

Hi James,

Am Sonntag, den 18.11.2007, 18:24 -0800 schrieb James Bullock:
> Don't know if the developers collect success stories.

If you like yours to be public you can add it here:
http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinSuccessStories

> Right now
> I can't imagine *not* having my personal MoinMoin up all the time to catch what
> I'm coming across. Shortly, I'm going to undertake a project to inject email,
> incoming and outgoing into that MoinMoin instance - I'm that addicted.

Same for me here. The thing that I find most convincing is that we do
not talk about bugs or security leaks a lot here, but about features and
the future of Moin.

If I look at Twiki that looks very different.

Thilo