[Moin-user] Changing the CamelCase linking rules

James Bardin jbardin at bu.edu
Thu Nov 8 12:38:32 EST 2007

I'm looking change how MoinMoin defines CamelCase, but I don't think I'm
looking in the right place.

Currently,  PageName is valid, but PageABC, and PageTwoABC are not.
We have a lot of of acronyms around here, and the pages using them don't
link automatically.  Also, should PageABC and PageTwoABC be considered
proper wikinames? I'm not sure weather to file a bug, or feature request.

Could someone help me figure out where this regex is? I thought the
word_rule in parser/wiki.py was where it was defined, but I couldn't
even break linking by changing it. (I'm working on 1.58)

Thanks
-jim