[Moin-user] change default recipient for reply to "list" instead of "sender"

Sebastian Haase seb.haase at gmx.net
Thu Jun 7 02:09:28 EDT 2007

Please try to make moinmoin as easy to use, and as userfriendly as possible.
That includes the mailing list.
If you search the archive you find just to many questions without answers.
I think this "miss-configuration" is the problem.

Try to think practical.
Everyone has only limited time.
I don't have time to learn too much about MUAs.

-Sebastian

PS. : by google I meant gmail (without POP)