[Moin-user] Python API to access a moinmoin wiki (from outside)

Sebastian Haase seb.haase at gmx.net
Tue Jul 31 05:41:53 EDT 2007

Boris,
of course.  So far I'm moslty still collecting ideas. But one example
would be using the wiki as some sort of a documantation database ...
Explanation: I have a Matlab-like Python ( + numpy) based interactive
development environment to do image analysis kind of things.
I hought it would be neat, if one could put a log of an interactive
session right into the wiki.
That way I could do a wiki search over all prior "projects" I did.
Also one could think of adding screen shots into those wiki pages.
Other people would have access on what and how I did something ...
This is an intranet type wiki.

-Sebastian