[Moin-user] Inheritance of acls ?

MartinRadke lektorat at martin-radke.de
Mon Jul 30 05:42:19 EDT 2007

Moin moin,

does anyone knows something about inheritance of the acl's from one page to another?

The background:
I want to use the wiki with different groups. Each member of a group should have read and wright rights for the pages of his group, but only of his group.
This is no problem until he likes to make a new page. This page will have no acl's, so everybody can read it. The only way to escape -- as I see so far -- is to give admin rights to the members of the group and to hope, that everybody is so straight to wright the correct acl's on every new page.

The following simple mechanism is imaginable: If somebody creates a new page, the new page inherits the acl's of the page from which it was created.

This mechanism seems to be suggesting itself but I could not find it in the helpfiles.

Thanks for any hints

martin

--
Martin Radke, Lektorat & Redaktion