[Moin-user] Mail2Wiki Gateway

Marcel Haefner mail at heavy.ch
Fri Jul 20 07:54:49 EDT 2007

Thanks! That's awesome!

Now just waiting for the 1.6 release.
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinTodo/Release_1.6.0

Do you have any idea when this nifty version 1.6. could be able to deploy
for a live system (maybe a beta would do)? It would not be a problem to
integrate the source or add some patches, but don't want to "kill" our
little intranet in my office with an alpha version, only ‘coz I’m just too
curious :-)

thx
Marcel