[Moin-user] How do I prevent non-regsitered users from readingpages?

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Mon Jan 29 03:18:16 EST 2007

>     acl_rights_before = (u"MyName:read,write,revert,delete,admin MembersGroup:read,write,revert,delete")
>     acl_rights_default = u"All:"

If you use "before" for the group acl stuff, you won't be able to change
that on a per-page basis (this is why I suggested using "default" for that).

> but how I can I prevent "Immutable Page"s from being viewed site-wide without using an ACL on each page?

If you are talking of moin's system and help pages: they come with some
page acls like "MoinPagesEditorGroup:read,write All:read". If this is a
problem for you, you have to change the acls on these pages.

Alternatively, if you can live with using just the "before" acl, you
could put "All:" at the end of it. Be aware that it will never user
"default", on-page or "after" acl in that case.