[Moin-user] How to disable user profile creation

Rick Vanderveer rvanderveer at cognitivearts.com
Fri Jan 5 11:38:06 EST 2007

Here are some relevent pages:
http://moinmaster.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnAuthentication

This page details how to remove undesired fields and checkboxes:
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnConfiguration/UserPreferences

I have a real-world example here (using Windows authentication, but the
examples might help with your authentication scheme):
http://moinmaster.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnInstalling/ApacheOnWin32withDomainAut
hentication

-Rick