[Moin-user] change image

Mark Grieveson dg135 at torfree.net
Mon Feb 19 11:13:45 EST 2007

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:17:13 -0500
Mark Grieveson <dg135 at torfree.net> wrote:

> Thanks Robert.  Where do I enter this variable?  Is there a file (multiconfig.py, or something) that I add it too?  Is there a header file I can put it in?  I'm hoping to change the look of the site as a whole, as opposed to changing just one page within the entire site.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Mark

Okay, I did figure this out.  Apparently the wikiconfig.py file is the one to edit.  I'm not sure yet how to directly edit pages like the FrontPage however -- there seems to be nothing to actually edit in the MyWiki file -- perhaps these files are buried in the /usr/whatever/moin/somewhere/ files (I'm using Debian Etch).  I'll likely figure it out.

Anyway, thanks.

Mark