[Moin-user] Problems with migration 1.5.3 --> 1.6.0

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Sun Dec 30 17:12:01 EST 2007

I downloaded the new software and built an rpm for my Fedora system.

rpm -Uvh /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/noarch/moin-1.6.0-1.noarch.rpm

I copied in a copy of the new moin.cgi and made the modifications
needed. I also updated the wikiconfig.py file.

The URL is

http://frambors.syslang.net/nicciwiki/

Then I went and ran the following command

./moin.cgi --config-dir=/e/web/frambors/nicciwiki \
 	--wiki-url=frambors.syslang.net/nicciwiki migration data

It produced a lot of html as output but I two problems:

1 is that the
http://frambors.syslang.net/nicciwiki/FraminghamWikiFrontPage
links in the front page are no longer hot.

2 is that the meta file in /e/web/frambors/nicciwiki/data says

data_format_revision: 01050500

Can someone please tell me how to fix this? I'm down now so sooner would
be better :-(

TIA

steveo at syslang.net