[Moin-user] Change bars / formatting for email threads?

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Thu Oct 12 17:33:40 EDT 2006

Hi Rick.  Thanks very much for the suggested template.  I like the
simplicity and friendliness, though I'd prefer something non-linear over
linear.

I've been wondering about how to support non-linear conversations well.
Maybe something along the lines of TiddlyWiki (and ZiddlyWiki and other
offshoots) would be a better fit than a traditional wiki.

Going further, I'd like to enable people to select any word or passage and
provide comments, which themselves may be read and commented on in the same
way, recursively.  Seems an obvious idea, but I haven't seen such a thing.
Has anyone else?  I don't know how to handle spatial organization to allow
non-linearity but still help the participants have a sense of context (i.e.,
not jumping from page to page).  For that purpose, again, TiddlyWiki again
appeals to me.

Comments anyone?

  - Conal