[Moin-user] Antwort: Re: User defined smileys in MoinMoin 1.5.5a

Mark.Volkert at weinig.de Mark.Volkert at weinig.de
Fri Nov 17 09:01:57 EST 2006

I finally got it working. Thanks to Chris and all people who responded.

Next questions would be "How to add my smileys to FCKeditor?".
I found file "fckconfig.js" with line FCKConfig.SmileyImages.
I appended my smileys and copied the files to the correct directory.
But they don't appear in smiley selection dialog in GUI mode.

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Mark Volkert

Michael Weinig AG
Bereich SoftwareDevelopment
Weinigstrasse 2/4, 97941 Tauberbischofsheim, Germany

Phone +49 (0) 9341 861726
Fax +49 (0) 9341 861702
E-Mail mark.volkert at weinig.de
Internet http://www.weinig.com