[Moin-user] Moin-user Digest, Vol 6, Issue 5

Uwe Rehse linux at rehse.org
Sun Nov 5 19:51:55 EST 2006

Hi Todd,

have a look at the file data/cache/user/name2id . Maybe you
could move this file to another location (outside your wiki
instance) and try again to create the needed user account.
(In name2id all user listed together with there user id's -
maybe there is a login similar to this name you are trying
to create...)

regards,

Uwe

Todd O'Bryan wrote:
>> Hi Todd,
>>
>> maybe the UserList-macro is useful for you:
>>
>> 	http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MacroMarket/UserList
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Uwe
>
> Actually, UserList2 was, because I'm running 1.5. It, however, also
> doesn't list the user name. Yet when I try to create a user with the
> name, it says one exists.
>
> Also, my user files do not have "name=" lines.
>
> Anyone have any idea what could be going on here? It's very frustrating.
>
> Todd

uwe rehse                                         d-16515 oranienburg
linux(at)rehse(dot)org                             key-id: 0xABECB853