[Moin-user] table without border

Rux Li rux.li3 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 18:38:04 EDT 2006

Dear all,

I managed to find a solution and  I did. :)

Please insert the following setting into htdocs/modern/css/common.css. I am
not familiar with CSS, so I don't know if the order is important. But I
inserted it just below the setting of table and it works.

---- START TO CUT ----
/* non-MoinMoin standard setting */

table.noborder
{
    margin: 0.5em 0 0 0.5em;
    border-collapse: collapse;
    border-style: hidden;
}

table.noborder td
{
    padding: 0.25em 0.5em 0.25em 0.5em;
    border: 0;
}

table.noborder td p {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
}
---- END OF CUT ----

When you need a table without table border and cell border, just use
<tableclass="noborder">. For example,

||<tableclass="noborder"> item 1 || item 2 ||
|| item 3 || item 4||

That's it. FYI.