[Moin-user] creating pages with a given acl

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Tue May 9 04:37:08 EDT 2006

> For pages that should be read-only to the creator, I'd like to make a template
> that automatically fills-in the acl. But, as these users will not be admin,
> I'm not sure they'll be able to save the page.
>
> Is there a standard way to accomplish this?

Only users having "admin" ACL right can change ACLs (that includes
adding or removing ACLs).

Maybe autoadmin SecurityPolicy can help you, that gives users
automatically admin rights on some pages (e.g. their own homepage or a
page where they are in PageName/AdminGroup). Search wiki and docs for
"autoadmin".