[Moin-user] MoinMoin 1.5.2 + docutils 0.4 ?

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 15:44:13 EST 2006

On 3/17/06, Matthew Gilbert <gilbert at voxmea.net> wrote:
> Hi Fred,

Hey Matt!  Thanks for the ReST integration for MoinMoin; I've
certainly enjoyed writing my pages in that instead of the more
traditional markup.

> I'm using 1.5.2 and docutils 0.4 on two different wikis (both Python
> 2.3). One on Mac OS X and another on Linux. Both work fine for me. I
> just tried setting up another wiki using 1.5.2 and 0.4 on Ubuntu and
> it worked fine for me (docutils was installed from the Ubuntu repo).
> Any more clues on your setup might help in duplicating the issue.

Hmm.  Sounds like this is likely an environmental issue, then.  I'll
have to poke around later when I've got some time to concentrate on
it.

  -Fred

"There is no wealth but life." --John Ruskin