[Moin-user] Problem duplicating wiki

Valerio daelli valerio.daelli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 05:56:56 EDT 2006

Hi
we have MoinMoin 1.5.3 installed on FreeBSD from ports.
We installed for a site and it is working.
Then we tried to duplicate that wiki to another one:
we just copied the directory ./wiki, which includes

root at test:~ ls /data/httpd/test.group.ifom-ieo-campus.it/docs/wiki/
._moin.cgi                      data/
moin.cgi*                       wikiconfig.py
wikiconfig.pyc_ORIGINAL
._wikiconfig.py                 menu_OLD/
underlay/                       wikiconfig.pyc
wikiconfig_ORIGINAL.py

from the original site to a second one.
We personalized wikiconfig.py and moin.cgi.
Everything works for the second one except the 'Login Page' of UserPreferences:
it only shows the Cancel button, not the Login one so the user cannot Login.
Could anyone help us?
Thanks

Valerio Daelli