[Moin-user] SyntaxReference should be on default navi_bar

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 3 11:24:39 EDT 2006

While tidying up my underlay directory (Moin 1.5.3) yesterday I came
across the SyntaxReference page.  This is an orphan page (I don't
believe I deleted any pages pointing to it) that deserves more
visibility.

For the user with average wiki skills, this is probably a more useful
reference than HelpContents and should be placed on the the default
navi_bar in addition to (or instead of?) HelpContents.

To whoever created the page - nice job!

Roger Haase