[Moin-user] Spam Problems -> Moderated Sign-up/Postings?

Matthew T. Atkinson matthew at agrip.org.uk
Wed Jul 5 18:52:12 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-15 at 17:17 +0200, Thomas Waldmann wrote:
> Do you have antispam security policy active?

Nope

> That should keep most of the spam out, so that the rest is easily
> handled by revert or despam action.

I see why it is necessary (on truly open wikis), but I'd prefer to
negate the need to keep referring to a central database of spammy
terms / risk false classifications.

> No, but there are groups of users as already suggested.

Can't believe I didn't think of that, hehe.

Thanks for your time and help,

best regards,

--
Matthew T. Atkinson <matthew at agrip.org.uk>