[Moin-user] Wiki page with a form

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 09:31:02 EST 2006

Is there any way of setting up a Wiki page with a data entry form on
it? I'd like to write a page which has some input fields, and a submit
button to send an email. The idea is to write a few pages to send
standard email requests for our group (raising support tickets,
sending standard reports out, etc).

I don't mind writing code if necessary, but I'd rather not have to
write custom code for every form I want... Also, security is not a
major issue - I understand that this type of thing is, in general,
quite dangerous, but the site is only available from a restricted
intranet, and anyone with access has far easier ways of causing damage
:-)

I searched the MoinMoin website, and found a few mentions of a Form
macro, but couldn't find any actual code.

Thanks,
Paul.