[Moin-user] tableclass / tablestyle

Bryan Weingarten Bryan.Weingarten at watchguard.com
Wed Jan 18 13:50:01 EST 2006

i have this problem that maybe someone can help me with.

i added a table class in common.css:

table.noborder td {
 border:none;
}

with this new noborder class i can create 3 different tables in my wiki
page:

||<tableclass="noborder">noborder||Two||
||Three||Four||

||<tablestyle="background-color: aqua">aqua||Two||
||Three||Four||

||<tableclass="noborder" tablestyle="background-color: aqua">noborder
and aqua||Two||
||Three||Four||

all three tables work correctly with moin 1.3 and 1.5.0_beta_4.  the
last table fails with moin 1.5.0 GA.    i just tested the desktop
edition 1.3 and 1.5.0-1 and the last table also fails only with version
1.5.0-1.

the problem i'm seeing is with the generated HTML

table1 correctly generates a table element with the correct class
attribute:

table 2 also correctly generates a table element with the correct style
attribute:

table 3 incorrectly generates a table element.  it assignes the class
atribute to the value of the style attribute and doesn't even write the
style element.

since this worked correctly in other versions of moinmoin this might be
a bug in the latest GA version unless there is some new way to do this
now.

thanks for any help you can give me to solve this.

bryan