[Moin-user] Re: Desktop logins

David Harris edcdave at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 12:20:03 EST 2006

On 2/27/06, Alexander Schremmer <2005a at usenet.alexanderweb.de> wrote:

> And they should really work - check that you have
> cookies enabled and not that you have to fill the first 2 fields and click
> the first button to login.
>
> Kind regards,
> Alexander

I installed the DesktopEdition on a computer in a completely different
locaiton running Windows XP Pro  and had no difficulty creating a new login.

I don't think it's a matter of cookies. My login on
moimoinwikiwikiweb.deseems to work just fine and I assume that uses
the same cookie scheme.

I will try to isolate what could be the difference and let you know what I
find.

Thanks for your reply,
Dave Harris