[Moin-user] editor changes in moinmoin 1.5.x

Ralf Gross Ralf-Lists at ralfgross.de
Mon Feb 27 01:02:10 EST 2006

Hi,

I updated my personal wiki and a wiki a work from 1.3.5 to 1.5.2.
Everything is working fine so far, I have just 2 questions:

* my wiki at work is missing the 'Trivial change' checkbox, where can I
reactivate it? I don't know why it is missing, because I updated both
wikis the same way.

* The 'Save Changes', 'Preview', 'GUI Mode' buttons are displayed at the
top of the page now. Can I configure moinmoin to place them at the bottom
at the page?

Ralf