[Moin-user] Standalone wiki server

Kalle Anke skromta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 01:43:04 EST 2006

I'm looking at various wikis to see if I can find one that I really like. I'm
currently trying to see if I can find something that I can bring with me on a
USB stick and run without installing any programs (yes, I could use a server
... and have currently installed PMWiki on a server to try it out).

So I'm looking for a wiki that I normally can run on my Mac but once in a
while I would like to be able to bring the pages with me and use them from a
USB stick without installing any software on the host machine (Mac or
Windows).

MoinX makes the pretty easy for the Mac but if I've understood things
correctly there is not a similar version for Windows, or have I missed
something?

Does anyone have a suggestion/advice in my search? (and yes, it would be nice
it was python based and easy to customize by writing my own python code)