[Moin-user] MoinMoin on PocketPC

Michael Krause vido at gmx.li
Wed Aug 30 01:58:12 EDT 2006

Hi!

Can you help me with the installation of MMDE on PocketPC?

I have an O2 XDA mini PocketPC with a SD-Card. I have installed Python 2.3.4 CE on this SD-Card. Than I copied the MMDE files in the Python directory and changed the wiki.py like you wrote before.

It seems, that Python has some problems in finding the right directories, because executing wiki.py creates an error: execeptions.ImportError: No module named MoinMoin.server.standalone

Thanks,

Michael