[Moin-user] Bug in GUI Edit Preview

Eric Schanberger eschanberger at boathouseinc.com
Fri Aug 18 14:41:56 EDT 2006

I posted this to the bugs page two weeks ago but wanted to make sure all
the right people knew about it.  The GUI editor is one of the main
reasons I am trying out MoinMoin, and right now, there is a fairly major
bug when you are selecting formatting.  See my description below:

Thanks for any help you guys can provide,

Eric Schanberger
---

h1 h2 h3...etc header definition elements are not matched up properly in
GUI Editor.

When you select Heading 1 in the GUI Editor, it correctly applies the h1
definition to the selected text, but within the editor window, it
displays using the h2 definition. The preview correctly shows the h1
definition.

This problem also shifts h2 to h3, etc. All the hx definitions show up
as h(x+1)

This is not obvious in the default theme, but using the
rightsidebarsmaller theme, it is obvious because h1 doesn't have a blue
rule and h2 does. The preview doesn't match the edit window.