[Moin-user] getting subscribe/mail to work (NOT Solved)

Robert Schumann robert at cantab.net
Wed Apr 26 02:28:04 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 13:35 +0430, Mehdi Hassanpour wrote:
> I've subscribed to "RecentChanges" page so I should receive mails
> (other people create pages and change them) but do not receive any
> mail....

RecentChanges is a page containing a macro called RecentChanges.  The
page does not change.  It is perhaps useful to subscribe to the RSS feed
from RecentChanges, but not for email notification.

If you want to receive notifications of changes to ANY page in your
wiki, go to UserPreferences and in the subscribe box enter simply
.*

That is a regex (regular expression) which matches any string it is
compared to.

Robert.