[Moin-user] Config options for 1.5 vs. 1.3?

Kenneth McDonald kenneth.m.mcdonald at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 18 13:31:03 EDT 2006

I'm just wondering if 1.5 has places other than 1.3 where configuration
options should be added. Obviously wikiconfig.py, and custom themes, but
I've seen references to "... .cfg", etc. "superuser.cfg", and haven't
encountered such things when using 1.3. Are these additional config
files that a Moin maintainer should be using?

And in general, is there a list or page that lists all of the 1.5
configuration options, and where to set them?

Thanks,
Ken