[Moin-user] Subscribe to changes not working

Weatherly, Rick Rick.Weatherly at ci.raleigh.nc.us
Thu Apr 6 13:21:03 EDT 2006

Need some help, I can subscribe to page changes, that works correctly.
But I'm not getting any email when changes are made, even with trivial
selected.  Mailing account data from UserPreferences is working
correctly.  Nothing shows up in /var/log/maillog to indicate anything
happes.

Know I'm probably missing something (new to MoinMoin), but would
appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Rick

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina  Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.”