[Moin-user] drawings & attachments with desktop edition?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sun Sep 11 19:39:05 EDT 2005

    skip> I decided to step back and upload a pair of existing .draw and
    skip> .png files to my local Moin desktop edition.  No go there either.
    skip> Are file attachments not supported by the desktop edition?

I should point out that the symptoms I see are that the web server logs the
upload URL:

    montanaro.dyndns.org - - [11/Sep/2005 21:02:23] "POST /WikiSandBox HTTP/1.1" 200 -

but the browser never finishes.  It just spings its cursor indefinitely.

Skip