[Moin-user] Macros for MoinX

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Oct 21 07:14:59 EDT 2005

    Crelis> I'm new to MoinMoin. Great stuff. I am using MoinX and I have been
    Crelis> trying to install new Macros (IncludeUrlContent and
    Crelis> IncludeExternalFile) from http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MacroMarket/
    Crelis> But they do not seem to work (I get an error message), any ideas why?

I'm sorry, but this report provides almost no clues as to what went wrong.
Unless someone else on the list encountered precisely the same situation you
did, it's highly unlikely that a reader of this list can guess what went
wrong for you.

Here are a couple resources on bug reporting:

After you're checked those out, please feel free to send another message
with more details.  Here are some homework questions:

    * What was the error message?
    * Does it show up in the web browser or turn up in a server log file?
    * Is there even a server log file?  If so, have you checked it?
    * Is there a MoinX-specific email address (MoinX being a slight variant
      of MoinMoin)?

Cheers,

--
Skip Montanaro