[Moin-user] Wiki Blog

Hiers, Richard Richard.Hiers at covenantseminary.edu
Tue Oct 18 08:33:33 EDT 2005

I experimented with this a little using the MonthCalendar macro to
create new blog entries, and then used an include on the front page to
list the last 3 or 4 days of blog entries, like this:

[[Include(^FirstnameLastname/20..-..-..,,to="^----",sort=descending,item
s=3)]]

There are also a couple of options for enabling comments.  One is to
create a comment page like http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/SimpleBlog,
the other is to use Seungik Lee's PageComment macro:
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MacroMarket/PageComment

Richard