[Moin-user] Simple site customisations

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Wed Nov 16 10:07:00 EST 2005

> I'd rather keep the customisations local to the instance, mainly so
> that they get backed up and migrated along with the instance, and not
> lost when I upgrade to 1.5 final...

Themes are plugins, you should be able to have themes in your
data/plugin/theme directory.

> What I want to do is pretty minor, so I'm not keen on creating a whole
> new theme just for this. I can if I have to, but is there any way of
> just adding an instance-specific stylesheet, which gets included after
> the theme style, but before user-specific stylesheets?

We could make this a configuration option maybe.

> (And if neither of these is possible, could they be considered as
> feature requests? I guess it's too late for 1.5, unfortunately...)

I'll discuss that later on the channel. This is a rather minor change,
so maybe still possible.

> PS As far as I can tell, 1.5 beta 3 doesn't include a logo file (beta
> 1 had the halloween logo, but the new logo seems to be missing from
> beta 3). Have I missed it?

I'll have a look at that, too. BTW, your site should use rather YOUR
logo, not the moinmoin project logo.

We sometimes have people putting private or offtopic content onto the
moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de site just because they confused it with their
own site. Maybe this is caused by using same theme, same logo... :)