[Moin-user] How can I delete specific revisions?

Yusuf Abdulghani yaghani at mac.com
Wed Mar 9 11:02:49 EST 2005

Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way to remove specific revisions from
showing up in the RecentChanges log?

Secondly, the acl mechanism is probably broken when it comes to
RecentChanges log. If I have a page, for example, whose acl logs are
set to "#acl All:", which effectively does not allow anyone to read the
page. When I delete this page, it shows up in the RecentChanges log for
everyone! (even for unknown users). This should not show up in
RecentChanges log for those users who were NOT eligible to view the
page in the first place. Am I right? This is a serious security issues
for those who want to protect certain pages (including names of these
pages) for their wikis.

I am wondering if others have encountered this and if there is a patch
to fix it.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Yusuf