[Moin-user] bold in code blocks?

James Wagner James.Wagner at mci.com
Fri Jul 15 09:28:31 EDT 2005

The "{{{#!syntax" parser calls encsript. For certain file types (#!syntax
clips #!syntax cpp) I've modified the enscript config file to recognize what
we use for code review comments, and make the bold italic red:

  // Normal comment
  //^^jjw code review comment
  some code;

I also changed it to recognize "'''" and bold the entire line. I was hacking
it quickly and didn't figure out how to get it to eat the "'''" or bold just
the text between the opening/closing '''. So - not a perfect solution, but
it got done what I wanted and was quick.

If interested, I can send you my /usr/share/enscript/enscript.st file. I'm
sure with some effort (or knowledge) I could have done better, but again...
It was a pretty quick hack. :)

	James.