[Moin-user] Restore old pages out of date dir

Ralf Rapude rapude at web.de
Mon Jul 4 07:05:52 EDT 2005

Hi all,
README.migration was the right hint. I've really read a lot of all the
given helpfiles but it seems that I didn't find the right one (Sorry).
After converting the files everything seems to work :o) but another
short question comes up:
The text folder, contained before in the data dir seems to be not there
anymore.
Searching for files by grep just shows the given snippet in a folder
like e.g. pages/MyPage/revisions/00000011 or in the cache folder. Isn't
there a textfoder anymore? And if not how do I delete pages now (if I
won't do it by the delete Action)?

Thanks again and best regards
Ralf